From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 01 March 2019 21:49
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Brave browser

I read the PC World review, which I would suggest people who are interested in the browser read.

The browser isn't any faster than other browsers.  it is loding considerably less information because, at the moment, it isn't loading advertising.  They will get, at least that is their intention, advertising over time.

I don't understand enough about how their advertising system will work to evaluate itfrom an ethical perspective or from a perspective of whether the browser will survive or how advertising will affect speed as it is added.

Also, and I don't know if people use enough Chrome extensions to matter, but a lot of extensions won't work in Brave.  They have to be adapted.