Re: problem with thunderbird and NVDA

Robert Mendoza

I don't think that nvda causes of the problem. I may ask if you have installed addons for your Thunderbird. And, secondly did you try to restart the email client program just to have a fine tune. Typically, this steps of basic troubleshooting will somehow solved your problem. Then, let us know what happened after checking.

Robert Mendoza

Hi, everyone,

I'm trying thunderbird again but here's the problem I'm having with it. It's not working too well now with NVDA like it did before. Now I have to alt tab to get back to the inbox after writing a message or replying. NVDA crashes with it. What could be going on?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie