Re: Introducing myself

cisco

hi all. thanks for welcoming me so well! i am glad to here that there are some people from my country!

On 3/2/2019 4:14 PM, Mallard wrote:
Hello Cisco,

Welcome to this great group!

I'm from Italy too, and it's so good to know there are such talented young kids over here!

And you must be very talented indeed, if you can play all those instrument at such a young age.

I hope you will like our community, and find lots of good advice.

Ciao, take care,

Ollie

Il 02/03/2019 12:26, cisco ha scritto:
Hello all. my name is Cisco and I am from Italy.

I started using NVDA when i was 8 years old, now I am 14..

i am a musitian, who plays the violin, the guitar and the piano.

well, from me, for now, that's all! have a grate day!

Cisco Tissera.