Re: Meandering NVDA Miscellany (including that it's alive and well)

Would anyone object to my retitling this topic?   As new people join and see the title it has a tendency to revive panic (or at least worry) where none is warranted.

If not, I'll do so, then send out an additional message with the revised topic title so that the conversation can continue, but without making anyone believe that NVDA even might be dying.

I'll ask that you all reply to me either with your "that's OK" or "don't do that" votes via the "Reply to Sender" link at the bottom of this message so that the topic itself doesn't end up being flooded with votes.   I'll take a look at the consensus later and proceed (or not) as indicated.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back