Re: application error in latest alpha

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

O I got it fixed by going to tools and registering the dlls and then restarting my pc.  Cheers!

On 3/2/2019 5:42 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Does it do it if you disable all addones on a restart?
It looks a little like it might be related to an add on.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jaffar Sidek" <jaffar.sidek10@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2019 1:14 AM
Subject: [nvda] application error in latest alpha

Hi. I am getting this error every time I restart the latest NVDA alpha:

Error message below

NvdaHelper remote(outProcMgrThreadFunc) Dialog: error registering focus WinEventHook

There is then an ok button to get out of the dialog. How it affects NVDA's workings, I am not as yet sure as I am just trying the alpha out. Will report if there is any misbehavior. Cheers!