NVDA release date was Re: [nvda] Easier way to edit exception dictionary?

Mohamed

Najaf, please stop highjacking threads. But to answer your question, NVDA 2019.1 apparently still has some issues that are holding it back, though a beta should hopefully be out in the coming days.

On 3/2/2019 12:05 PM, ( NAJAF . Naqvi ) wrote:
nvda 2019.1 final release dateĀ

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 11:34 AM Jeff Samco <jsamco@...> wrote:
I have set up a sizeable exception dictionary. If I wish to locate
and edit an entry I find it very tedious to arrow through the list.
Is there an easier method for locating a specific entry? Or, is there
a way to alphabetize the list to facilitate moving quickly through the list?
Thanks,
Jeff