Re: NVDA release date was Re: [nvda] Easier way to edit exception dictionary?

Mohamed

Sorry. It seemed like Najaf had been posting the question several times as replies to different threads, perhaps I was getting the idea wrong.

On 3/3/2019 4:56 AM, Gene wrote:
First, do you, Mohammed know what hijacking threads is?  We don't know.  It is when you use an existing thread to introduce a new and unrelated subject.  Start a completely new thread.  Don't change the subject line and then begin a new thread using the old thread.  Code remains which makes e-mail programs see it as a continuation of the old thread under some conditions.  It also causes the new thread to appear as the old thread in the list archives.

If you don't know how to start a completely new thread, ask here and say what e-mail program you are using and people will be happy to tell you how to do this.  But, as has been said, don't continue to hijack threads.

From: Mohamed
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2019 3:48 AM
Subject: NVDA release date was Re: [nvda] Easier way to edit exception dictionary?

Najaf, please stop highjacking threads. But to answer your question, NVDA 2019.1 apparently still has some issues that are holding it back, though a beta should hopefully be out in the coming days.

On 3/2/2019 12:05 PM, ( NAJAF . Naqvi ) wrote:
nvda 2019.1 final release date

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 11:34 AM Jeff Samco <jsamco@...> wrote:
I have set up a sizeable exception dictionary. If I wish to locate
and edit an entry I find it very tedious to arrow through the list.
Is there an easier method for locating a specific entry? Or, is there
a way to alphabetize the list to facilitate moving quickly through the list?
Thanks,
Jeff