Re: NVDA release date was Re: [nvda] Easier way to edit exception dictionary?

Antony Stone

Er, it was not Mohammed who hijacked the thread. He replied to the question
in the thread previously hijacked by Najaf, and also asked Najaf not to hijack
threads in future. He also helpfully changed the subject line to reflect the
question asked in the hijack.

Regards,

Antony

On Sunday 03 March 2019 at 10:56:42, Gene wrote:

First, do you, Mohammed know what hijacking threads is? We don't know. It
is when you use an existing thread to introduce a new and unrelated
subject. Start a completely new thread. Don't change the subject line
and then begin a new thread using the old thread. Code remains which
makes e-mail programs see it as a continuation of the old thread under
some conditions. It also causes the new thread to appear as the old
thread in the list archives.

If you don't know how to start a completely new thread, ask here and say
what e-mail program you are using and people will be happy to tell you how
to do this. But, as has been said, don't continue to hijack threads.