Creating New Threads

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 05:55 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
That is correct - changing the subject line does not create a new thread.
That depends entirely on your e-mail client.   At Groups.io changing the subject line absolutely splits a thread, and believe me, I know this for fact, as one of my primary jobs on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users group is re-integrating topics that have been split into multiple threads by subject line changes.  These also show up in my webmail as separate topics, too.  I've now been doing this on this group, too.

That being said, the best method to ensure that everyone, regardless of their e-mail client or webmail access, is guaranteed to see something as a brand new topic is to create it from scratch, giving it an appropriately descriptive subject line, and send it to nvda@nvda.groups.io

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back