Re: qualtrics

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

I haven't created any surveys with qualtrix, but I've taken a lot of them, and they are sketchy in the extreme.

I feel that even if you hacked one into being somehow, a lot of assistive technology users would be barriered from completing it. Qualtrix is simply a bad idea.

Survey monkey and google forms are both very accessible for creation and distribution. Formstack is another great tool. If qualtrix dowsn't want to comply, they can go bankrupt and the industry won't miss them.

Best,

Erik

On March 3, 2019 1:27:44 PM enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:

hi all,

I need to conduct a survey as part of my masters project, and the things
I am doing, require me to use Qualtrics. However, the program doesn't
seem to be very accessible. For instance, I cannot change question type
to something which isn't multiple choice. Is there a way to use this
accessibly with NVDA? Have any other members used this software?