Re: In-Process for 1st March 2019

Quentin Christensen

Brian,

Yes you are right - often people who lose vision later in life may well have used a computer before, but the majority of fully sighted computer users know very few keystrokes and largely rely on the mouse.  So, learning to use a computer without the mouse does pretty much require learning it from scratch.

Re what we're working on next to improve responsiveness, off the top of my head I'm not sure, but as we get feedback from those who have tried the changes we've made so far, we'll get a better picture of how effective what we've done so far has been, what it's fixed, what needs more work etc.  So, do please try the latest alpha version and let us know how it's going: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 8:13 AM enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:
hi,

You mention in the blog that there is still more planned to improve
responsiveness. What is planned for snapshots in this regard?