NVDA is much more responsive!

David Moore

Hi all!

I just installed the latest alpha-snapshot 16885, and NVDA is so responsive in File Explorer, like it never has been before.

Also, I am noticing much greater responsiveness in the Mail app, All browsers, especially Chrome, and Notepad Plus Plus.

It is so wonderful to fly through many files and folders in File Explorer.

That was a big problem I have experienced for years, is sluggishness when arrowing down through a large list.

I thank you all, developers, from the bottom of my heart for what you have done with NVDA in this department.

Keep up the great work!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10