Re: NVDA the miracle of modern assistive technology

Sky Mundell

Oh, no doubt about that Jaffer. By the way. I loved your review on Sonar on Main menu, a long time ago 2001! I still remember that. And your review of cool edit pro too!

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2019 6:56 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA the miracle of modern assistive technology

I am sure it was never Michael's intention to put anyone out of
business. His role is to create a free, working product that would
benefit all. And if his cause of action wasn't acted upon by parties
concerned, then It is their call, don't you think? Cheers!

On 3/4/2019 10:39 AM, Sky Mundell wrote:
Hello Jaffer. I agree. However, I do remember on a Main menu interview back in, 2007, which was, 12 years ago, this month, was when Michael and the gang on Main menu had their first main menu live interview. Mike Calvo and Matt Campbell from Serotek talked to him, and one of the comments Michael said that he wasn't planning on putting any of the commercial products out of business and that he hoped all of the commercial products would take a look at what he was doing and put some of the features he had in his product at the time which was 425 into their product. I don't have the link but if you type in NVDA main menu ACB radio live you'll find the interview.