Re: adding exceptions to the windows firewall in windows 10

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

  1. Press your windows key
    2.  Type allow an app then press enter

  1. Press alt+n to change settings
  2. Press alt+r  to allow another app
  3. Press alt+b to browse to the app you wish to add

When you find the executable for the app press enter on it.

  1. Tab to add and enter.

Repeat 4 – 6 to add another app.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10