Re: NVDA 2019.1 beta 1 available for testing

Ian Westerland

Just downloaded the Beta from the link in your email. Download was fine. The message when download was complete said "April 2018" so there must be an issue at my end. Not sure what that is but I'll do some exploring to find out. The bottom line is that NVDA Beta is working well as others have commented.

Cheers.

Ian

Hi Ian,
Where are you seeing that? I just ran an old RC build and checked for updates and it says "NVDA Version 2019.1beta1 is available", as does the announcement etc?
If in doubt, you can download the new beta from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-1beta1-available-for-testing/
Kind regards
Quentin.
On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 3:43 PM Ian Westerland <iwesterl@... <mailto:iwesterl@...>> wrote:
Hi Quentin.  Is there a typo in the title of the  NVDA Beta?  The
update
announcement in the NVDA help section says "April 2018 is now
available."  Should this read 2019?  Just checking with you before I
download.
Ian Westerland

<mailto:knitqueen2007@... <mailto:knitqueen2007@...>>>

<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>>