From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2019 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Joseph Lee's add-ons and NVDA 2019.1: supported add-ons are compatible

Hi all,

Also, I'm taking a break from everything that has to do with NVDA for a few
weeks so I can get my health back. After a busy weekend and doing some
internal translations work, it has become clear to me that I have sort of
reached the limit as to how many things I can do at once. Thus, in order to
concentrate on things outside of NVDA, I'm suspending all work related to
NVDA, including add-on releases and development, code contribution and what
not (for translators: I have resigned from translation work, but did say
I'll help out with 2019.1 translations).

In case folks would like to reach me online, emails will work. For those
wishing to (finally) meet me offline, although I won't be going to CSUN
conference due to scheduling conflicts, I'll be going to a national speech
tournament in April to be held at Santa Ana, California.

Cheers,

Joseph