Re: Off Topic Thunderbird reading messages view

Em 04/03/2019 14:59, ADRIAN POCOCK escreveu:
Also is there a way of having more than one filter applied to the sorting order of emails in inbox.
To my knowledge, one can have as many filters as one needs. You just need to pay attention on the filters' order, because they will run according with what you have done first.

Lastly does anyone know of any add-on to move all messages from one subject as in the threads to create one combined email.

You don't need an add-on to do it, not really. On the "order by" (or something like that) menu, you'll find an option to group the messages on a certain subject in only one thread.

Sorry, I believe I couldn't help as much as I'd like, but I hope you find at least one thing that I just wrote useful for answering your questions.

Cheers,
Marcio