From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 11:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Joseph Lee's add-ons and NVDA 2019.1: supported add-ons are compatible

Hi all,

Also, I’m taking a break from everything that has to do with NVDA for a few weeks so I can get my health back. After a busy weekend and doing some internal translations work, it has become clear to me that I have sort of reached the limit as to how many things I can do at once. Thus, in order to concentrate on things outside of NVDA, I’m suspending all work related to NVDA, including add-on releases and development, code contribution and what not (for translators: I have resigned from translation work, but did say I’ll help out with 2019.1 translations).

In case folks would like to reach me online, emails will work. For those wishing to (finally) meet me offline, although I won’t be going to CSUN conference due to scheduling conflicts, I’ll be going to a national speech tournament in April to be held at Santa Ana, California.

Cheers,

Joseph