Re: NVDA the miracle of modern assistive technology

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

I think I’m going to subscribe to NVDA Chat. If this subject hasn’t been moved to their yet I’ll comment their. Now back to NVDA already in progress.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Sky Mundell <skyt@...>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 12:00:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA the miracle of modern assistive technology

Yup. Doug Geoffray and Jeremy curry from what used to be GW Micro are now working at Microsoft now and both of them, along with Jeff bishop, Matt Campbell from Serotek are making Narrator a superb product. I think Narrator is going to have scripting support eventually enabling it to work with proprietary applications.