Re: nvda addon for eurofly, a flight simulator from stefan kiss.

Iván Novegil

Why don’t you contact the developer? I think that should be a native functionality, not a specific NVDA add-on.

Regards.
--
Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor

Comunidad hispanohablante de NVDA | Proyecto NVDA.es
www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Note que a anterior mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos pode conter información privada ou confidencial. O emprego da información desta mensaxe e/ou dos seus adxuntos está reservado ao ámbito privado do destinatario agás autorización do remitente. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro comuníqueo por esta mesma vía e destrúa a mensaxe.***

El 4 mar 2019, a las 18:01, cisco <audiogamer2004@...> escribió:

hey all. Cisco talking. i wanted to ask you if someone was available to try and develop an add-on which will announce, when landing, the altitudes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10. i think that this may be done, hmm, detecting the altitude via the z key but with out affecting the user END.

i could provide the sounds, if you guys want.

if you want to try just private email me.

i am asking this because i don't know how to code in Pithon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

CISCO.