Re: Reading subtitles in Netflix with NVDA

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I was lazy but this page will mostly cover what you want depending on the device you use. It also has it for the computer if you use that.

The link to this page is https://help.netflix.com/en/node/372

They also do audio description a lot of people do not know that. Also net flix works with the google mini or smart speakers from them with a chrome cast.

When setup you use your voice to control it like play, resume rewind etc.

Gene nz

On 5/03/2019 4:16 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello all,

Is it possible to read subtitles in Netflix with NVDA?

I found a great tutorial in Accessibility Central, but can't find any reference to subtitles.

Thanks, stay well,

Ollie