Re: Reading subtitles in Netflix with NVDA

JM Casey

Audio description subtitles are just the worst. Some guy babbling over the actors, sometimes trying to emote, sometimes not. Just, no thanks. 8grins*

Unfortunately, unless you have a braille display, I guess that really is the best option.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: March 4, 2019 2:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading subtitles in Netflix with NVDA

Hi

when it was written it was more for the visually impaired person. I do know they do sub titles on alot of there shows. I could have a sus for you and get back on what to do. I know with audio description it could be done through the player and i think the settings but may depend if you are doing it on a phone or computer.

Gene nz

On 5/03/2019 4:16 AM, Mallard wrote:

Hello all,

Is it possible to read subtitles in Netflix with NVDA?

I found a great tutorial in Accessibility Central, but can't find any reference to subtitles.

Thanks, stay well,

Ollie