Re: skype menu

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

                                Sean the keyboard command to quit Skype is CTRL Q. Now JAWS or NVDA does not read the options in the system tray. HTH.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 5:59:46 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] skype menu

Hi.

Well I have just got into some studdy online and I need skype.

I have got into skype 8, and well, after a little bit of doodling about
I must say that ms have actually improved skypes web interface,
everything is labeled, now the only issue is I can't access the context
menu in skype right click, its about the only thing I can't do, so I
can't quit skype without ending the task from task manager.

Its about the only thing I can't do.