Re: nvda addon for eurofly, a flight simulator from stefan kiss.

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

I can't even get eurofly to run, how the heck is anybody using this program, I've tried twice, and it just plain won't work.  I gave up on it months and months ago, no matter what I did, my windows 8.1 box just wouldn't run the silly thing.

On 3/4/2019 2:22 PM, cisco wrote:
i know, but airspeed can be checked by pressing r.

i need that little feature because i want eurofly to be a little more realistic.

On 3/4/2019 6:41 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
It really depends on whether those numbers exist as numbers in an accessible way. However there is more to landing a plane than altitude, airspeed is rather important as well!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "cisco" <audiogamer2004@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2019 5:01 PM
Subject: [nvda] nvda addon for eurofly, a flight simulator from stefan kiss.

hey all. Cisco talking. i wanted to ask you if someone was available to try and develop an add-on which will announce, when landing, the altitudes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10. i think that this may be done, hmm, detecting the altitude via the z key but with out affecting the user END.

i could provide the sounds, if you guys want.

if you want to try just private email me.

i am asking this because i don't know how to code in Pithon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

CISCO.