Re: Off Topic Thunderbird reading messages view

If you've downloaded it through Thunderbird itself it's already installed.
If not, then you need to open the XPI file via Thunderbird and I wouldn't know exactly how to do it right now.
Hopefully, others will comment.
Em 05/03/2019 00:35, Curtis Delzer escreveu:

I've downloaded the add-on, how to get it into my thunderbird?  thanks guys for the off-topic messages.

On 3/4/2019 3:43 PM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,
The add-on you are talking about is called Quick Folder Navigation. It's actually quite good and I do use it on my Thunderbird :)
Em 04/03/2019 20:38, Brice Mijares escreveu:
Try opening the message, hit alt m, m again, then right arrow and then you can arrow up or down to the folder you want and hit enter and the message will go into that folder. There is a add on that escapes my memory. Something like single key navigation that will move you to the folders quicker.
On 3/4/2019 3:10 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
My thing is that I cannot get Thunderbird to change folders where I wish messages to go in that combobox of my folders. I've made folders for message groups E.G. nvda, windows ten, blindtech, etc. but how to get them to change? I press enter and get an error message so what is the secret?

On 3/4/2019 10:14 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Em 04/03/2019 14:59, ADRIAN POCOCK escreveu:
Also is there a way of having more than one filter applied to the sorting order of emails in inbox.
To my knowledge, one can have as many filters as one needs. You just need to pay attention on the filters' order, because they will run according with what you have done first.

Lastly does anyone know of any add-on to move all messages from one subject as in the threads to create one combined email.

You don't need an add-on to do it, not really. On the "order by" (or something like that) menu, you'll find an option to group the messages on a certain subject in only one thread.

Sorry, I believe I couldn't help as much as I'd like, but I hope you find at least one thing that I just wrote useful for answering your questions.

Cheers,
Marcio