Re: Reading subtitles in Netflix with NVDA

Mallard

The ones in English are not so invasive, in fact.

In Italian, however, the voices of describers are often too loud and emphatic. And I watched something in Spanish the other day - I think it was Roma - where you even had the describer saying the name of the person speaking during a dialogue, which I found odd, though it might be handy at the beginning of a movie, while you get to know the diffeent characters' voices. I didn't watch the whole movie, so I hope they stopped that along the way.

Ciao,

Ollie