From: "ADRIAN POCOCK" <ampbeast@live.co.uk>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2019 5:59 PM
Subject: [nvda] Off Topic Thunderbird reading messages view

Email me off list at ampbeast@live.co.uk

I use a mix of nvda and full screen magnification to read mail in thunderbird.

I noticed that there is no text cursor to follow where i am whilst nvda reads the message.

Is this normal and if so is there a way to do it apart from editing the original message.

Also is there a way of having more than one filter applied to the sorting order of emails in inbox.

Lastly does anyone know of any add-on to move all messages from one subject as in the threads to create one combined email.

I know i have asked a lot, but if anyone knows anything that would help me out a lot.

Regards Adrian Pocock.