From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2019 4:03 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Off Topic Thunderbird reading messages view

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 10:35 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:

I've downloaded the add-on, how to get it into my thunderbird?
Please read the tutorial I've already given the link to earlier. The first part is step-by-step instructions for downloading and installing the Quick Folder Key Navigation extension in Thunderbird.

There are times when I feel like I'm talking to the air.

*A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.*

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back