From: "David Russell" <david.sonofhashem@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2019 10:10 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Editing Tools, What Works?

Hi NVDA Group,

I am considering two editing tools for my writing avocation. My
primary Word Program is Jarte; I do have MSWord, 2013, but find it
clunky or clumsy if you prefer so do my writing in Jarte.

FireFox 60 is my browser and I am using a 2018 version of NVDA, love
it and donated to the cause!

Is either Grammarly or ProWritingAid of more benefit to NVDA user?
Does it beep or make an audible tone when perhaps presenting word
choice options?
I have used ProWritingAid online and email the editing report to
myself. It does help me improve!
Thanks for the opinions in advance.

--
David Russell