Re: Reading subtitles in Netflix with NVDA

cisco <audiogamer2004@...>

hi. ya, the italian discaibers are often too loud, ifact i don't like audio descriptions.

On 3/5/2019 7:34 AM, Mallard wrote:
The ones in English are not so invasive, in fact.

In Italian, however, the voices of describers are often too loud and emphatic. And I watched something in Spanish the other day - I think it was Roma - where you even had the describer saying the name of the person speaking during a dialogue, which I found odd, though it might be handy at the beginning of a movie, while you get to know the diffeent characters' voices. I didn't watch the whole movie, so I hope they stopped that along the way.

Ciao,

Ollie