Re: Off Topic Thunderbird reading messages view

Curtis Delzer

well now, wouldn't it be fun if the air talked to you saying soft things? :)

I saw the file, downloaded it, but the tutorial on the NEDA site merely mentioned to go to that web site, get it, but I didn't see how to install. I just had the file extension of the folder app open with the executable of t-bird.

On 3/5/2019 1:17 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
No its just sometimes people only retain the gist of a message not the detail.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2019 4:03 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Off Topic Thunderbird reading messages view

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 10:35 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:

I've downloaded the add-on, how to get it into my thunderbird?
Please read the tutorial I've already given the link to earlier. The first part is step-by-step instructions for downloading and installing the Quick Folder Key Navigation extension in Thunderbird.

There are times when I feel like I'm talking to the air.

*A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.*

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back