Re: Draft view in Microsoft word.

I've enabled the, allow opening in draft views setting, but it does not work. I may have to create a Macro for the normal template that will switch it upon opening it. What sucks is I also found a really great view for dyslexic people, and would be great if Microsoft could let users choose the view they want. Oh well. Could a keyboard only Macro on the normal template work? I'm about to completely switch computers soon to a brand new ACER, so is there a way to back that Macro up in dropbox? Jesus, the things I have to do to have a default view upon open! I seriously don't get Microsoft sometimes. Their accessibility support has utterly ballooned but their usability decisions continue to baffle me.