Re: OT Mozila Thunderbird

Ron Canazzi

You can also hit the key one position to the left of the right control key on a desktop computer.

On 3/5/2019 7:55 AM, AKH AKH wrote:
Hi Ron

Not sure how I right click, but I found it using F10.

Cheers

Andrew

On 05/03/2019 12:51, Ron Canazzi wrote:
I don't see a shortcut keystroke, but the operation is fairly simple.
Highlight the tree view of folders and right click and under the
context menu there is a new item.  Click this and you will be prompted
for a name and then tab to OK and press enter.

On 3/5/2019 7:43 AM, AKH AKH wrote:
Is there a shortcut  key press to create a new subfolder in TB? I've
looked in all the shortcut guides I can find.

Andrew

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"