Re: Off Topic Thunderbird reading messages view

Curtis,
I'd think if you highlight the file, open the context menu and select the "open with" option, you'd see a "Thunderbird" choice to select and it'd do the trick.
Try it and let me know if it works for you :)
Em 05/03/2019 07:32, Curtis Delzer escreveu:

well now, wouldn't it be fun if the air talked to you saying soft things? :)

I saw the file, downloaded it, but the tutorial on the NEDA site merely mentioned to go to that web site, get it, but I didn't see how to install. I just had the file extension of the folder app open with the executable of t-bird.

On 3/5/2019 1:17 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
No its just sometimes people only retain the gist of a message not the detail.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-