locked See On Chat: Survey evaluation of learning experience in higher education for blind and visually impaired individuals

A graduate student has asked us to post a survey for those who are blind or visually impaired, and who use (or have used) screen readers in the context of higher education.  Since I know how difficult it is to find respondents for niche surveys such as this, I am posting a pointer to it here for those who may be interested in learning more, and perhaps participating:

             Survey evaluation of learning experience in higher education for blind and visually impaired individuals

The survey is being done through surveymonkey, so one need not even join the NVDA Chat group to read the message if you click through on the link above and the link to the actual survey itself is in that message.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back