Re: still can't make thunderbird work for me

Kevin Cussick

Warning this is drastic, OK, Go to %appdata% look for the thunderbird folder delete it and restart tb, note this will delete all data accounts addresses but if you don't mind starting over again this should fix things. after that get a little program called moz backup and now and again backup any Mozilla programs you have non your machine.

On 26/06/2016 17:53, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I'm still having a problem with thunderbird. It's acting up even in the
inbox. I don't know what else to do now. I've tried restarting NVDA but
that still doesn't solve the problem. Should I restart the computer?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie