Re: still can't make thunderbird work for me

Tyler Spivey

You very rarely have to do that. What exactly is it doing?

On 6/26/2016 2:35 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.io wrote:
Warning this is drastic, OK, Go to %appdata% look for the
thunderbird folder delete it and restart tb, note this will delete all
data accounts addresses but if you don't mind starting over again this
should fix things. after that get a little program called moz backup
and now and again backup any Mozilla programs you have non your machine.

On 26/06/2016 17:53, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I'm still having a problem with thunderbird. It's acting up even in the
inbox. I don't know what else to do now. I've tried restarting NVDA but
that still doesn't solve the problem. Should I restart the computer?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie