Re: helpung setting back my synthesizer

Kevin Cussick

go to %appdata% and delete the nvda folder. then start nvda all addons and so on will be gone but it should get you up and running. it is a bit drastic but maybe you could have a portable version running and have a look at the nvda that is on your box, it might be just as well to do as I first said you will need to reinstall any addons that you had before.

On 26/06/2016 19:31, Scott VanDeWalle wrote:
Hello all.

The other day i installed the demo of the vocalizer voices with nvda.
Well, now today i tried to switch to that synth from espak ng and i was
left with no speech.
My demo apparently ran out, however, i am having trouble now getting
e-speak back.
I tried and nothing happens.
I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling nvda to no availe.
The setup file won't even talk now.
So i do not know what to do.
I do not want to reinstall windows just for this.
Thank you

Scott