From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mallard
Sent: March 6, 2019 2:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading subtitles in Netflix with NVDA

Great! How do you read subs on a braille display? Maybe I missed something in your previous message, which I lost... Sorry...

Thanks, Ciao,

Ollie

Il 05/03/2019 22:43, JM Casey ha scritto:
HI.
I read the subtitles on a braille display. It isn't automatic so it means I have to really concentrate on followign the dialogue with my ears as well as my fingers even if I can't understand the language. It works ok most of the time, except in some films with so much dialogue that it's hard to keep up.
Granted it's a bit of work and after my former wife and I split up I haven't been watching as many non-english movies. Well, I watch a lot of Spanish and Italian horror and exploitation movies and those often have english dubs.