Re: Firefox and Extensions' section

I haven't tried the add-on yet, although I doubt it will help in any way since perhaps it's not updated according to the latest Firefox.
Of course they might not have time to catch up with the updates as soon as they're released, so it's understandable.
Anyway, as I've said, miss my old Firefox!

P.S.: Should I stop posting to this thread or since somehow it's about NVDA that's ok to keep it up?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 06/03/2019 18:08, Sue J. Ward escreveu:

 Hello. I am getting the same thing and I also noticed it was occurring in the previous version so whats going on here? I even cleared out the cookies and cash along with the history entries and am still getting this. I guess for now I have to use the tab and shift tab to get around this annoying bug. I am also getting the same thing on my other windows 10 machine. Maybe the NVDA add on for Thunderbird and fire fox needs to be updated? I just don't know. Maybe when the new version of nvda comes out those issues will go away. Just my thoughts.
Drink 1 Cup Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c8036c0290a636bf3b6bst01duc