From: "Sue J. Ward" <groovy41@...>
To: "nvda groups" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2019 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox and Extensions' section

Hello. I am getting the same thing and I also noticed it was occurring in the previous version so whats going on here? I even cleared out the cookies and cash along with the history entries and am still getting this. I guess for now I have to use the tab and shift tab to get around this annoying bug. I am also getting the same thing on my other windows 10 machine. Maybe the NVDA add on for Thunderbird and fire fox needs to be updated? I just don't know. Maybe when the new version of nvda comes out those issues will go away. Just my thoughts.
Drink 1 Cup Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c8036c0290a636bf3b6bst01duc