From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2019 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox and Extensions' section

I haven't tried the add-on yet, although I doubt it will help in any way
since perhaps it's not updated according to the latest Firefox.
Of course they might not have time to catch up with the updates as soon
as they're released, so it's understandable.
Anyway, as I've said, miss my old Firefox!

P.S.: Should I stop posting to this thread or since somehow it's about
NVDA that's ok to keep it up?

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/

Em 06/03/2019 18:08, Sue J. Ward escreveu:
Hello. I am getting the same thing and I also noticed it was
occurring in the previous version so whats going on here? I even
cleared out the cookies and cash along with the history entries and am
still getting this. I guess for now I have to use the tab and shift
tab to get around this annoying bug. I am also getting the same thing
on my other windows 10 machine. Maybe the NVDA add on for Thunderbird
and fire fox needs to be updated? I just don't know. Maybe when the
new version of nvda comes out those issues will go away. Just my
thoughts.
Drink 1 Cup Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c8036c0290a636bf3b6bst01duc