Re: NVDA and Editing Tools, What Works?

Hendrik Steyn <groothendrik.steyn@...>

Hi Adrian

The open office you're talking about: is it apachi or lebreOffice? I am asking, because I am a bit confused between the two of them.

Thanks in advance and have a blessed day

Hendrik

On 3/6/2019 5:50 PM, ADRIAN POCOCK wrote:

Hi Brian

Open Office seems great now and I wish I had tried it more frequently.

The issue you mentioned is sort of right, if you use a laptop nvda and a will read continue sly for 3 pages but if you hit the keys again it read the final 3 pages of my word docx file which included many elements tables,graphics,text boxes and standard text.

I feel this is a good quick way to produce and read documents without having to take an exam like modern word for those new comers especially.  The Alt text explanation is great its meaningful and doesn't assume a lot of prior knowledge.

Regards Adrian Pocock

On 06/03/2019 14:21, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.I wrote:
But can you read a whole document yet? Certainly Libra seems not to have that capacity with nvda due to the problem of nvda not knowing the difference between a blank line and the end of the file.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-