O T, windows update

The Gamages

Hello,

My a pologies for the off topic message, but has anyone had a similar experience as I am having at the moment.
Several weeks ago I got a message purporting to come from Microsoft asking me to free up space for a new update which was larger than normal, I chose to be reminded later, since then the message changed to a choice of “pick a time”or “remind me later”, now it is saying either “restart now” or “wait an hour”.
So far I have not allowed this update, has anyone else had this experience, it seems a different procedure to earlier updates, by the way I have version 1803 at the moment.
Thank you for any comments and advice.

  Best Regards, Jim.