Re: O T, windows update

I deal with Windows 10 constantly, and this is the first time I have heard of this sort of messaging at all (and it interests me).

But if you have questions about anything Windows 10 related and want to ask it among a community of screen reader users, then consider joining the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users Group:

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back