From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of The Gamages via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2019 8:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] O T, windows update

Hello Brian,

Thank you, I did realise that it was off topic for the NVDA list, I have now subscribed to the w10 list, thank you for your tolerance.

Best Regards, Jim.

Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2019 3:37 PM

I deal with Windows 10 constantly, and this is the first time I have heard of this sort of messaging at all (and it interests me).

But if you have questions about anything Windows 10 related and want to ask it among a community of screen reader users, then consider joining the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users Group:

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back