From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2019 8:22 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to sync albums to iPod Shuffle from iTunes using NVDA

If its any consolation to you. I just installee   Itunes as I bought an I

phone and am not getting far with trying to find my way around it. All I

will say is that navigating in it is just like on the I Phone not windows

standard, but occasionally when I use it with nvda it will just  crash the

computer.

I used to hate it before, but had hoped that they might have made it more

intuitive. So if any Itunes gurus who use nvda are out there, we are all

ears.

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.