From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of ADRIAN POCOCK
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2019 7:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reviewing the screen, help

Hi

after cmd

type command such as dir followed by > symbol and a name of text file in the same directory. for example dir > clip.txt this will output the output to the text file and not the console, and i think there was a cmd to place it on the clipboard but its slipped my mind.

Regards Adrian Pocock

On 08/03/2019 01:58, Howard Traxler wrote:

Hi all,

Using NVDA in Windows 10:

When I "run" the cmd command I get the system command prompt. Then I type in a command such as DIR or shutdown followed by slash question mark.  I get a screen full of command line switch options but I can't figure out how to get NVDA to read them to me. Probably one of the review modes, but I just can't figure it out. Can anyone help, please?

Thanks.

Howard