Re: Reviewing the screen, help

Gene,

          You could be correct, but I can speak from experience that if I really need to review the output of command prompt commands I always redirect to log files simply because it's so much easier to review these in a text editor and they are "non-volatile" while screen output is gone the moment you close the window.

           I would advise anyone, whether developing batch files, or doing commands live in command prompt, to use redirect and append commands, including the redirection of STDERR if needed, to a log file or log files.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back