Re: speech

Rui Fontes

Yes, it is.

You can get an addon to do that here:
https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Dicionario.nvda-addon

Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team

Às 10:26 de 08/03/2019, Robert Doc Wright godfearer escreveu:

Is it possible to have the speech dictionary only focus on a particular app? For example, in some emails there are  greater than signs (>) indexing each line. I don’t wish to hear these so I go into the dictionary and have it pronounce the greater than sign as a space. On the other hand I need to hear that greater than sign when I’m coding for html or studying material that teaches it. I guess I am asking if there is a way to make a dictionary specific to a particular application?